Thursday, March 4, 2010

Anyone Can Be A Lego?

OK, so a month or two ago, my 10 year old son Luciano came to me and said he made a Lego Ellen. I wasn't sure what he meant until I looked at it and realized he meant Ellen Degeneres. I had to laugh! Sometimes I think my children are old souls...I just don't know where they get the things they say and do sometimes. All I know is that they make me smile. I suggested he make the whole set, and he got right to it...coming up with a set, Tony included...not to mention his favorite guy Kevin Garnett from the Celtics. He wanted me to email her a picture of it, which I did, and I also tweeted it to her...now, we are just waiting to hear from Ellen???

6 comments:

Liz Mays said...

That is just adorable! I SO hope she contacts you!

Marybeth said...

Thanks so much! I hope so, too...my son would flip! :)

Together We Save said...

Very cute!!

edyB said...

Whoo Hooo I just saw on Shawnee's Flirty Apron Blog that I've won your hand painted (with hearts) Martini Glass! WOW! Can't wait to have it arrive in the mail!
Must be karma ~ I'm a Capricorn,too! Thank you for such a pretty 'giveaway'!!!

Closer to Lucy said...

That's actually really good! An old soul indeed, my little people barely color match their Legos.

Marybeth said...

Thanks everyone!!! edyB, it's heading your way! If you could, let me know when you get it? I hope you enjoy it! Salute, my fellow capricorn! :)