Monday, March 15, 2010

It's Only An Hour, But...

...Why is it that when we "Spring ahead" or "Fall backwards", it messes me all up? It alters my sleep, not to mention the fact that I forgot to change my alarm clock, so this morning I get up to go wake the boys...I walk in their room and my son says to me something about it being 8:30...so, he knows he's already late for school, but decides not to wake me, because he doesn't want to go to school! I haven't decided if I am upset with him or secretly proud of him for being so clever and sneaky at such a young age...I guess I feel a little bit of both?! But, I won't ever tell him that! :)

2 comments:

blue moss said...

funny...i don't know how i would feel...but i would be happy for the extra sleep...
been so messed up since the time change
so glad you came for a visit :)
michelle

Marybeth said...

yes, i was definitely happy for the extra sleep! lol :) i am so not a morning person!